5 Videos that will help you get a handle on your life
If you sometimes feel like you don’t QUITE have your life totally sussed out, rest assured you’re definitely not alone. After the handholding and structured progression of school and university, adult life can feel at times like you’ve been somewhat cast adrift. What you need, when you’re in the process of working out what you want to do and how to get there, is some great advice. Luckily, we have just the resources for you. These five videos will help you get a grip of what motivates you, teach you to communicate to inspire others, provide tips on getting your dream job, and help you learn how to meditate.
- Do you think you know what motivates you? Think again. This animated video shares some surprising truths.
- Communication is key, both in your life and in your career success. This TED Talk shows how the ‘why’ more than the ‘what’ and ‘how’ inspires action.
- A stellar CV is the most important tool in your armoury when it comes to getting a great job is a stellar CV. Watch this video to learn how to take your CV to the next level.
- Acing your interview comes next after your CV. This video provides five essential interview tips.
- The benefits of meditation are well documented – regular meditation can make you more healthy, happy and even successful. Learn how to start meditation by watching this video.