Rise To in The News!
Rise To has been live little over 3 months and we have had a great response so far. Not least these snippets of national press including a showcase piece in The Sunday Times:
- The Sunday Times – Let the matchmakers charge up your team
- The Guardian – Enterprising graduates should head for startups, not grad schemes
- The Independent – Duncan Cheatle: Why young, enterprising university and college graduates should join start-up businesses to achieve their career goals
- The Independent (student) – New careers site, Rise To, aims to put one million young people into employment as 700 enterprises opt in
- Hackney Gazette: Tech City: Tailor-made job hunting for youngsters
- City AM – A reasonable valuation?
- Hot Topics – Rise To: Digitizing recruitment to spot student talent
Hopefully you enjoyed reading about us in the News! We couldn’t have got this far without you, so please keep up the work, use the site and spread the word!